Ocultar

Who we are

The  Association  of Tiro de Madrid began in 1876 under the Honorary presidency of the King Don Alfonso XII.

The first sporting championship events took places in this actual grounds in 1940, organised by the architect and the President of the Association  D. Manuel  Cabanyes
The Club is located in the Monte de El Pardo, one of the most beautiful and exclusive places of the Comunidad de Madrid, surrender by nature and close to the heart of the capital.
The Club have the latest equipment , facilities and service of high standard.

Since then the Club has been hosting the most important national and international sporting events, having some of the most recognise individuals of the sport between his members.

qsomos-1 qsomos-8 Nocturna (7) qsomos-3 qsomos-4 qsomos-5 qsomos-6 Caseta Es (2)

Loading Quotes...